- For ages -- crawlers to 10 years old. Children 11+ older are not permitted to play on equipment.
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times while visiting The Playtrium. That adult is responsible for the Childs behavior and safety.
- Children and adults must wear socks in the soft play areas. Please be advised that we sell socks in adults and children’s sizes at the front desk.
- We kindly ask that adults do NOT wear high heel stiletto's or stiletto boots please, as it will ruin our flooring!
- No food, drink or chewing gum is allowed in the soft play areas.
- The only toys allowed in the play equipment are soft, plush toys. No exceptions.
- No balloons in the equipment at all.
- Do not wear badges/pins, jewelry or any other sharp objects while in the soft play areas.
- Face paint/body paint must be removed before entering The Playtrium.
- Children should NOT climb on the netted walls of the play structures
- NO sick children should enter The Playtrium. Children with contagious illnesses of any kind including fevers, rashes or infections are not permitted.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no biting. If this happens more than once with the same child, parties will be asked to leave.
- Please report all accidents to a member of staff so that we may provide the necessary means of assistance, and minimize the potential of reoccurrence. All accidents will be logged as an ongoing part of safety audits
- All damages to The Playtrium property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff
- Diaper changing must be done on the changing tables provided for you inside the bathrooms and not at all in the seating area on the main floor. Please place diapers in the correct bins provided
- Members of staff have the right to refuse entry at any time
- If you are meeting your friends/ family/ other adults at The Playtrium as a walk-in customer and decide to leave your child/ children in the care of the other adults, you must leave the property and return later to pick up your child.
- The following is NOT permitted on The Platyrium's porch, walls, steps or parking lot: loitering (this includes but is not limited to) swearing, (foul language) and drinking from drinks covered in a paper or plastic bag. Guilty parties will be assisted off the property by police.
Unless you have booked The Playtrium as a private party venue (please see prices and information on our website), you are not permitted to enter with items that relate to parties including but not limited to:
- Wrapped gifts or packages
- Party/goody bags or packages
There are no exceptions to this rule.